Montreal

What we have done on this trip was working with the Mom & Tot's program, there was about 144 people that came to that program, we helped build relationships with the kids and the parents, we also did some music with the kids, we also have painted in the church that we stayed at, painted the bathrooms and also the hall way, and we sorted out some rooms that needed it and I worked in the office working on the summer camp, getting the crafts ready and such, we also did a street ministry, we handed food to the poor, we talked with them also ! it was really sad to see all of that but they have no ware else to go, so they were sooo thank full that we gave them food every time we handed out food they would say "thank you, thank you, God bless you" it was amazing it makes me think when we help people that are not so needy they hardly say thank you, but with the homeless they are soooo thank full what ever they get, one of the leaders that came with us she said that when they get to much from people they give it away to their friends who don't have as much as they do which I think is really awesome they really look out for each other, that really touched my heart!!!
My personal Growth from that trip is that not to ask for so many things, we need to remember that we have so much and they have so little ! Just pray for the street ministry ! that they will reach out to them and tell them about God's Grace and Peace, they defiantly need to here that.
and also up coming trip is NYC, I will be leaving on Sunday I hope and pray it will be the most awesomeness experiences to . We are also doing street ministry there.
Again thank you so much for your prayer's and support.
we will be doing street ministry in NYC as well. Thank you so much for keeping in Contact with me I would love to here from you, sorry it took me a while to get these pictures up and I will be putting NYC pictures up when i come back . Thank you again :) God Bless you all
Sarah <><

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie. Great pics and stories. We miss you!!! We are visiting in the DR for a few days... back on Wednesday. Getting so deep in the Word with our friends. LOVE IT!

Sarah's Expedition Adventures said...

awe thanks mom & dad lol :) i'm going to be putting NYC pictures up tomorrow afternoon :) i'm glad things are going good for you :) I miss not going to Haiti this year but i guess God has me going to someplace else :) which is fine with me ! and I Miss you guys to :) love ya :)